Jet-Puffed Fantasy Fudge
Recipe type: Dessert, Snack, Candy
- 3 cups sugar
- ¾ cup butter or margarine
- 1 small can (5 oz.) evaporated milk (about ⅔ cup) (Do not use sweetened condensed milk.)
- 12 oz. BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, chopped
- 1 jar (7 oz.) JET-PUFFED Marshmallow Creme
- 1 cup chopped PLANTERS Walnuts
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- LINE 9-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Bring sugar, butter and evaporated milk to full rolling boil in 3-qt. saucepan on medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook 4 min. or until candy thermometer reaches 234°F, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- ADD chocolate and marshmallow creme; stir until melted. Add nuts and vanilla; mix well.
- POUR into prepared pan; spread to cover bottom of pan. Cool completely. Use foil handles to lift fudge from pan before cutting into squares.